• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Shed Round Two

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Rex is shedding on his face and beard, sure the rest to follow. Boy is he growing fast. I remember a short time ago when I purchased him, he could fit in the palm of my hand and now he measures 8 inches long! He's getting to be a big pooper. It's soo funny to watch him scratch his face on the log, does not like the dead skin at all! Nor does he like the bath for that matter hehe.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They do grow fast, don't they? Glad to hear he is doing well. Shedding is uncomfortable! Try to give him more soaks in a bath during a shed.

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I was holding him today and he decided to use my fingers as his shedding tool. Startled me but I quickly realized he wasnt attacking my hand but rubbing some dead skin off his beard.

Latest posts