• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

She hates my Gf

Beardie123

Juvenile Dragon
My bd Rosie is about a year and a half old and absolutely hates my gf she was over today and we were in front of Rosie's tank and she was looking at her and then back at me as if saying "are you cheating on me?" then i told my gf to pet her that she would lick her hand (she always does to me when i pet her) and then she tried biting my gf it was so funny! :D

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Aww! My girl loves me. :) She doesn't even try to bite me or anyone. (My brother's nervous around her. I guess having a gerbil, hamster, the bird bit him made him wary.) Instead, she wants to climb all over him and use him as a basking spot.

thatGuysCool

Hatchling Dragon
I had a dog that was good at judging character. She hated any female I would ever bring home except for one and now I'm engaged to that at one lol.

Anyway were you holding Rosie when u let your GF pet her? I know Spyro wouldn’t let my fiancé pet him until I was holding him. before I picked him up he would just run away from her. Now they are best friends and she gets to spend more time with him than I do (Who woulda thought)

lovemydragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
my man Zilla tolerates my son, but if we are all sitting on the couch Zilla will leave my son and come snuggle on me. he likes to sit on my chest and put his head in my neck. lol but i have noticed that he reacts differently to the color red. maybe your girlfriends cloths or perfume - your dragon off.lol

*Moderated*

Latest posts