• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sexy Legs and I know it!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
100_6471.JPG

Sexy Legs And I know it! :)

Post your 'Sexy Legs'.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Allie was a Juvenile ranging 7-9 months according to her previous owner. She's now a year and few months old as a guesstimate on her age. (When she came to live with me, she had a full body shed all at once after ridding pinworms and a bacterial infection.) I'm also guesstimating her hatchday is around May-June.

She was 15'' weighing less than a pound. Now she's 17-18'' and over a pound now.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL! Those two sexy legs are all he needs to wake up to...:D

khaleesi

Juvenile Dragon
She's 25 weeks old now that picture was a little while ago probably 13/14 weeks old at the time :) her legs have gone huge now lol and her fat store this picture isn't relevant to the topic but just to show you how quickly she's grown here's a picture from last week

45735_486757374720999_1143176222_n.jpg

ravenwolf

Juvenile Dragon
haven't captured any sexy leg poses just yet but am going to have to some of the positions they get themselves in and they sleep in are so funny and uber cute

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Allie shows off her sexy legs when she's sleeping on her pillow or having a grand bask. Sometime's she'll sprawl out and flatten herself like a pancake. She also dominates her husky toy. :D

Latest posts