• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

sexing my beardies

adam

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
can youll help me sex my beardies:D

Attachments

• baily1.jpg
    baily1.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 29
  • kirks1.jpg
    kirks1.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 25

adam

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
the first one is around 7 months and the secound one is 9 months

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
1st male 2nd I think a female but more pics would help

adam

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
i can post more pics give me a moment its weird i thought it was the other way around and i hate a feeling the first was a male i have them together for a day untill i move them out of the same enclousre ill get more pics right now and i got them in a 6x3 so and i also bought that male as a female lol sucks:/

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I could be wrong is there a lump an each side of the base of the tail at the vent

adam

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
here some more pics of kirks why does kirks try to mount bailt then lol? is that common? think there trying to mate unless there fighting but no black beard just blow up and turn side ways and baily wiggle his tale

Attachments

• ki1.jpg
    ki1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 25
  • ki2.jpg
    ki2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 23
  • ki3.jpg
    ki3.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 22
  • ki4.jpg
    ki4.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 30

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
hmm now im not sure one pic looks m but the otheres almost look f to me, Ill let others put in there two cents

adam

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
hahah damn its hard to tell in person too lol idk mayeb too small but there kirks is a pretty huge guy or female lol maybe thats why kirks diggs soo damn much lol?? like alottttttt i currently switch to sand/soil mix for them to burrow.

adam

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
and humdidty its not a problem and i dont feed in there tank i always feed them in a container and they eat there salad very neat i cut it up good.

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hahah damn its hard to tell in person too lol idk mayeb too small but there kirks is a pretty huge guy or female lol maybe thats why kirks diggs soo damn much lol?? like alottttttt i currently switch to sand/soil mix for them to burrow.

how long has it done that

adam

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
its been diggin for around 1 month. he loves to burrow to sleep and hide under stuff

adam

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
you think this young? and i thought that too but not this young. and he still eats active he just likes to sleep alot but he hide for a bit then comes out never been down for long a few hours.

adam

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
yes sir under a year right at nine months. i thoght the usually dont brumate till after there first winter?

adam

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
so should i put kirks into my 40 breeder and lower his temps? and cover it up????:// i only read they brumate after a year rarely abefore then:? dont wanna hurt him am i hurting him not letting him burmate?:? i can switch him right now well when they wai up in a few min. i kinda gotta switch there names rtight lol

Latest posts