• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sex of my bearded dragonsi

Strange_Evil

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
*First let me start by saying i do not plan to breed them if they turn out to be male and female, i'm posting here because this seems like the most appropriate sub forum for this matter*

They are both around 5-6 months old. Doing good and growing good. Is it still too soon to try and sex them this way?

Dragon 1 (Hige) Sorry for the mess,he just took a huge crap and he's in shed.

Dragon 2 (Tsume) Also in shed

Both together in deep shed, no they are not housed together,but they get along good.

Also what morph do you think Tsume is? Fresh out of shed

Thanks!

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The 1st dragon u have pictured appears 2 be a male & the 2nd looks like a female. I could be wrong but hopefully someone else can confirm.

alivia werner

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
yea #1 is definately a male
#2 probably a female but its hard to see not in person
heres a helpful vid that i use to sex dragons http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjVo8oZ5r1I
if you dont have exact liniage its hard to say what "morph" it is http://www.beardeddragonforum.com/index.php?threads/morphs-as-i-understand-them.4449/#axzz1elPHBPk5 but this says alot
if you had to lable it it would be a yellow citrus dragon
i cant see her nails in the pic but shes pretty bright if all her nails are clear then shes hypo
hope all that helps

Strange_Evil

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks! Yeah thats what i was thinking, i just needed to be 100% sure, i'm still taking them to the vet to be sexed though. But Tsume (dragon 2) appears to be female.

Latest posts