• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Setting up your profile to notify

KAJA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
By default, profiles are not set to notify on all replies. If you wish, and it is recommended that you do, goto your profile settings, notifications section and enable to last of the three checkboxes to notify you on replies to your topics.

This way you will be ensured prompt notification to replies to your questions. If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this sticky topic and help will be around the corner (and I will get notified upon your reply ;D)

Have fun!

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
You might want to consider creating a category or a page on your website explaining some of the basics. I know I have seen this on other forums, so maybe I am just missing it, but I know I have created a few posts on how to post pics etc.

Just food for thought.

KAJA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Bob, we did, so thanks for the suggestion! If you have any ideas, feel free!

Latest posts