• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Roaches

Geneticjim

Juvenile Dragon
I was so happy to let my crickets free! They smell and jump way too much. Between the roaches AND Phoenix worms there is no smell close to those darn crickets

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yay! He's only shed once and it was so interesting to me. I'm excited
:) it is a interesting process for sure.. I miss the days that Izzy would shed in a couple of weeks now that she's almost a year she started shedding about a month ago and she still hasn't shed her back/belly and top of head... lol by the time she does I bet she will be due to start again lol
Sosa has great colors!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I was so happy to let my crickets free! They smell and jump way too much. Between the roaches AND Phoenix worms there is no smell close to those darn crickets
I hear ya I was soo glad to feed off the remaining crickets I had back then due to the smell and mess of cleaning!! Not to mention crickets carry pin worms..

Paarthurnax

Hatchling Dragon
We found a new Beardie owner from my wife's work. I gave them 10 babies while theye were buying tons of pin head crickets. Then 20 then 30 more then 40 now filled and order for 100. Local no shipping next day delivery by hand. I always include some water crystals a carrot and some roach chow.

Tessa

Juvenile Dragon
Aw I'll be sad when he stops shedding but he's so interesting I cannot wait until he's bigger so I can introduce him to my cat a little better.

Tessa

Juvenile Dragon
But thank you I really love his colors even though he's a "common" dragon. I'll have to take a good picture of his back soon.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
But thank you I really love his colors even though he's a "common" dragon. I'll have to take a good picture of his back soon.
Izzy is a common as well and yours is very colorful! Izzy turns a cool greenish black orange in the sun :)

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ooooo go pack go. Sosa turns really orange
You betcha!! love the packers!! :) Sosa is a very good looking dragon will be interesting to see his adult colors!

Pete33

Hatchling Dragon
Not to hijack this topic but on the average how many small roaches to juvy's eat per day. Sorry, still researching the crap out of this before getting my new friend.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Not to hijack this topic but on the average how many small roaches to juvy's eat per day. Sorry, still researching the crap out of this before getting my new friend.
When Izzy was smaller she would easily eat about 20-30 small (dime sized) roaches each day. Now that she is almost a year old it varies anywhere from 2 med/adult-5-10 small/med juv. Some days just 1 adult and her greens. She has been partially brumating so her feeding has varied alot the last few months.

Latest posts