• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Roach Colony and update on Mango

Tessa.Mango

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ok first of all. I have talked with my dad and I asked him if I could start a small roach colony under my back porch. I'm thinking of a 10 gallon for about 50-100 roaches. If I ever get to many adults or smaller ones I will sell them and keep them going. I know it will be a big responsability keeping up with them but I have done a lot of research and my dad is thinking of helping me start it soon.

Now, I am worried about the sand in Mango's cage because he will not eat in there unless he needs to. I have a bunch of dead crickets that he wouldn't eat and now he will barely eat his greens. So right now I take him out of his cage to feed him pellets, worms and a few greens. I am worried because I do not want anything clumping up in his belly and killing him. I have made 1/8 of his tank tile and he doesn't really like it unless he wants to sit in his water bowl.

Well I guess thats it on my update... I'll probably post some funny stuff tomorrow!

image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 27

Latest posts