• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pros/Cons of Eco Earth

Rex Carnage

Hatchling Dragon
What are your guys pros and cons you've collected from using or chatting about eco earth, I'm thinking about trying it with one of my female dragons and I'm wondering if eco earth would hold too much humidity sense dragons are usually in low humidity level places.

Cori

Juvenile Dragon
Loose substrate is never recommended. It's ingested too often since they like tasting their environment. Eco earth also gets them very dirty and I've seen it get stuck in their butt after they poop. And if you let it dry out they end up breathing it in.

I like the carpet or excavator clay. Excavator comes as a clay sand and you get it wet like mud and can mold tunnels, ramps, whatever you want. Once it dries it's solid and helps file nails since it's rough but nothing can be ingested

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk