• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Poor dinky doo shedding her belly

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
My poor little girls doesn't like shedding at best of times but when I picked her up today I noticed all under her body skin (neck all way down to base of her tail) had shedded but it's still attached all down the sides. She don't want to eat or move she just wants to cling on me like her life depends on it. She normally loves her bath but she will just sit on her rock ( I put rock in bath so they can go in water when they want)

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Awwww I know with Wally he gets grumpy when he sheds.

Most people say their beardie doesn't eat when they shed. Not Wally he double his appetite! He ate 50 small dubia's in one sitting!

She will feel better soon and start eating. How is she liking her new home??

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
She loves it. Blinky loves the hammocks

I knew they would love it! It is amazing and after you painted it and put your mummy touches on it, you just made it look a million times better!

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
46468b0ac71ce4d82b3a9a47e96ec605.jpg

This is what has come off dinky today

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Dinky and blinky are now on instergram lol .... dinky_n_blink

I got bored lol

See and you were worried about her not eating! She was just having a mood the other day! I don't think you have anything to worry about with her not eating. Lol

I will check their Instagram out this weekend.

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
See and you were worried about her not eating! She was just having a mood the other day! I don't think you have anything to worry about with her not eating. Lol

I will check their Instagram out this weekend.
They both scare me to death when they act different lol

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My poor little girls doesn't like shedding at best of times but when I picked her up today I noticed all under her body skin (neck all way down to base of her tail) had shedded but it's still attached all down the sides. She don't want to eat or move she just wants to cling on me like her life depends on it. She normally loves her bath but she will just sit on her rock ( I put rock in bath so they can go in water when they want)

Awe poor baby :( they always look soo pitiful when they are itchy and uncomfortable.. you can add aloe into their bath water you can buy it in jugs at walgreens and walmart types.. it will help with shedding process..

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
They both scare me to death when they act different lol

You have to remember they are different. They have different personalities and will do different things. So don't freak out if they do different stuff. It's normal, not all humans are the same!

Latest posts