• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Poodie can't go to Dubia

Mr.Poodie2U

Bearded Dragon Egg
hey guys hope everyone is enjoying hteir summer and that your beardie is in good health. I wanted toknow if anyone in Nyc area knows of a boarding place for bearded dragons. Poodie can not go with us to Dubia so he willneed to be housed for a few. Please if you know of any place in Brooklyn or lower Manhattan let me know asap. thanks.

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
couple of thoughts - call your vet. some will board. or - they may be able to recommend someone. another thought : do you have a neighbor you trust? how long will you be gone? you can also check for reptile rescues - they may be able to help in one way or another.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
when i go away my beardies go to my brothers house. its a real pain moving vivs n tables but its worth it. do u nit have anyone who u would trust to look after urs?

Latest posts