• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

pitty buy

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I was going to get a female gecko to breed to my male next year was told she was about 2years , but whe ni showed up it was this pencil thin girl with the skinniest tail ever and she was no longer than my 1 year old male. the lady had no calcium set up for her no water dish no heat pad no hides no paper towel bottom just her in thebare tank. So I bought her here are the pictures in the slide show there are pics of my male bright yellow and my blizzard , the new one is very thin and has a blue tint to her head and light purple and yellow stripes.
Just couldnt leave her, she is now set up in her new home and has eaten 10 worms in about 3 minutes.

http://anglesfamilypets.shutterfly.com/

ilovecacti

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
aaaawww how sweet...dont you just hate when people mis-properly take care of such beautiful things....well its just like a rescue im glad you did that...but dont be suprised if something bad happens...but im sure under the protection of her gaurdian angel (you) she's fine! haha ;D stupid pet store people! :mad:

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
she is eating like crazy she had a total of 18 worms today and im sure she would eat more if givin i just stopped didnt want her to over do it too quick, im expecting some shed very quickly with her. And making an appt for the herp vet tomorrow to do a fecal and check over . so far so good all her toes look good so no bad sheds yet she walks great runs, very alert so other than being a twig seems in good health. Hope the vet agrees :-\

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
If you have roaches, dubias... those will fatten her up nicely...
Janie..
she's pretty though... glad you found her and brought her home !

ilovecacti

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
oh my gooosh.....janie! where did the roach queen go? aye yey yey......her let me fix that again!

zebraflavencs said:
If you have roaches, dubias... those will fatten her up nicely...
Janie..Roach Queen ;)
she's pretty though... glad you found her and brought her home !

there you goooo! *puts arms on his waist....smiles...turns around...and walks away*

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
thanks im going to get her some different food today the breeder said a few wax worms would fatten her up as well {i know not as a staple}, but I will look into the roaches as well { hate roaches they creep me out} but if she wont eat them im sure suga will gladly finish them off :D

Latest posts