• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Picking a name

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I've come up with 2 different names for my new gecko and can't decide.... They are Venus and Vixen...Suggestions?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Andromeda, Blanch, Caradida, Damsel, Francesca,Gale, Hannah, Imoen, Janie (grins), Katherine, Luna, Matilda, Nancy, Ophelia, Peony,Quasar, Suzie, Tabitha, Ula, Vern,Wilda, Xanthe, Yakira, Zahavah.

lol... I went down the alphabet for you !
Hope that helps out !
Janie

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Vixen is the one I was leaning towards so it's settled her name is Vixen

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
She's doing wonderful. She's still a bit shy but is coming around. She's a great eater and already reconizes the cricket tube. She eats about 20 crix a night. And she loves to sit and watch my male leo, Chester.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
Andromeda, Blanch, Caradida, Damsel, Francesca,Gale, Hannah, Imoen, Janie (grins), Katherine, Luna, Matilda, Nancy, Ophelia, Peony,Quasar, Suzie, Tabitha, Ula, Vern,Wilda, Xanthe, Yakira, Zahavah.

lol... I went down the alphabet for you !
Hope that helps out !
Janie

Janie....you totally forgot Elizabeth and Rhoda. ;)

Latest posts