• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Photos of dinky n blinky taken today

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Too cute!! Izzy gives me the "Ok Mom I'm ready to go sleepy on your chest" stink eye :) I often wonder who trains who... lol but she is my cuddle bug and well I had to wake her this am for a bath and was hoping for a poop to clear her belly.. she's trying to brumate.

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Y is it that I fall in love with a dragon and am getting her no matter what then I get offered 2 more with full set up for free... wish I had room for 2 more :(

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Y is it that I fall in love with a dragon and am getting her no matter what then I get offered 2 more with full set up for free... wish I had room for 2 more :(

I'd be moving things around to make room haha. Easier said than done, I know. I thought we were at maximum capacity a few months ago, but rescues and animals that need good homes keep popping up. I look at their sweet little faces and I just can't turn them away. We've started converting to stackable enclosures to accommodate new arrivals. Three dragons will keep you busy, 5 would be a full time job! But a rewarding and enjoyable one. If you can't take in the 2 being offered, do you know anyone that would?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I'd be moving things around to make room haha. Easier said than done, I know. I thought we were at maximum capacity a few months ago, but rescues and animals that need good homes keep popping up. I look at their sweet little faces and I just can't turn them away. We've started converting to stackable enclosures to accommodate new arrivals. Three dragons will keep you busy, 5 would be a full time job! But a rewarding and enjoyable one. If you can't take in the 2 being offered, do you know anyone that would?

Not off top of my head. But will ask around.

4537561d51329b4c3827c4c83ab51efa.jpg

Here's my new baby hehehe not very good pic coz camera rubbish lol
c42af1518d6089eef0d019331e56a85b.jpg

She is 9 months not 18 lol. She's so friendly

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Oh my goodness, she's so precious! Congratulations on your new little girl :) I can't wait to hear more about her!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You'll just have to wait and see what her personality is.. maybe lovie lol

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
They got wax, supers and calci worms, pachnodas grubs, loctus, dubais and bee pollen. Should last a few days lol

Sounds like beardie heaven. I have to ask though, what in the world is a pachnoda?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts