• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Opinions Please....

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
It looks really nice, but it's kinda dark. Id probably look for one made with white pvc, or something made of wood. The style of the enclosure is great, my bigger babies are in wooden enclosures built in a similar way; the ability to mount the lights inside is really convenient.

If you're a handy person, and have the time, you could always build an enclosure for about half the price.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
It's really nice and definitely the style I would recommend over the net geo tanks. I have a net geo and while I honestly have no complaints, I do wish I would have used that money instead to go with something more like this. The dimensions are perfect, where as the net geo is 36x18x18 I do believe.

But, like Eavlynn said, it is pretty dark. If you could get it in a lighter color or add backgrounds or something to maybe brighten it up it may work better. Beardies like a bright well lit Viv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts