• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Nyx, queen stink eye

Gail

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Nyx is quite the character and not the least bit shy about letting me know her feelings.

Beginnings of stink eye under the UVB
30k67mu.jpg

Little stink eye basking
2j2ulfs.jpg

stop looking at me
vmw2s8.jpg

Big stink eye at the camera
jtqn7m.jpg

Are you almost done?
2ibkvlz.jpg

Gail

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Yeah, she has really filled out this last week. Cross your fingers that the little devil likes silkies.

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
She looks great Gail. We can have a contest to see which baby has the biggest tummy haha. When Tink arrived I had around 550 to 600 nymphs, now, getting around 100 lol, time to rotate in some crix. I see the stink eye goin on but is Nyx generally pretty friendly?

Gail

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Yeah, she is real friendly. She has head bobbed at me a couple times but never shown any aggression and rarely runs. She is even starting to hang out on the couch with me in the evening.

She doesn't eat like Tink does though, I've had to force feed her bugs almost daily. Seems most of the time she would rather sleep then bask or eat. I've given up on feeding dubia and have a order in for various worms.

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Yea I have the full spectrum of problems with my dragons lol. Rex is mr picky in the family. Tink will eat anything that moves. Rex has always been super laid back while tink had an attitude. Lol, The two are like polar opposites. Good thing about rex though is he is only picky about his proteins, he will eat like a whole leaf of greens a day which is quite large from my grocery. Rex has always loved watching tv with me. After he has been to the bathroom I let him hang out with me while I watch youtube. It is soo funny he hears the sound and then goes and plops down right on my keyboard and watches whatever is on the screen. Sometimes he goes and hides in my sheets at night and falls asleep. I dont have the heart to move him, guess I am one of few people that has let a lizard sleep in their bed haha.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
2j2ulfs.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwww look at the cute little belly

Latest posts