• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new member from North Carolina!

*misskerrimoo*

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello everyone! I'm Kerri, from north Carolina. :) I'm new here, but hope to meet some cool friends here! I have a whole menagerie of pets...!

3.2.0 Cats
1.0.0 Dog
2.0.0 Bearded Dragons
2.1.0 Leopard Geckos
0.0.2 Fire Bellied Toads
0.0.1 Emporer Scorpion
1.0.0 Betta Fish
0.0.1 Greek Tortoise

Both of my beardies are rescues & are my heart... Lochey was an ex breeder & my 1st beardie had just passed away & I was nearly crazy from it.. & I met him, & saved him, & he saved my sanity & heart too. :) Zane was rescued by a sweet lady in southern Virginia & everyone around new of my love for animals & I was contacted to take him in... When I got him, he was covered in poop & red mud... & had been slammed & abused to the point of paralyzing him in 3 limbs... I thought I'd have to have him put down, honestly.... But he showed so much will to live...! & I began working on him... Baths, massages, hand feeding, & alot of TLC. he has been with me since April 4th 2012, & has gained movement in 2 of his other limbs now. He cannot support his weight, but shoots to the water dish & back to bask. :) it broke my heart to see him doing it at first & I'd cry... But after seeing his will to live & the love he had to give... It was just his way of travel. So, he's a survivor! & comes scooting to see me when I come in the room!
My beardies come out every night, & watch tv with me, & then get wrapped in baby blankeys & rocked to sleep everynight. :) and they will NOT go to sleep with out me doing it. Seriously. Lol.
But yeah.. those are my beardies! My other pets are spoiled rotten too. :) not to worry! Hehe. But since this is a beardie forum, I figure yall would like to hear about them the most. :)
Well, I hope to meet some cool friends here! Take care, everyone!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
WelcometoBDF2.jpg

Please check your conversations InBox ...

Latest posts