• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Housing Beardies Together Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
A new article about housing multiple bearded dragons together has been added to our main site. It is very informative regarding the instincts related to bearded dragons and consenquences that may occur if two or more beardies are housed together.

Here is the link to the article:
Housing Multiple Bearded Dragon

We want to gvie a special thanks to crypticdragons (Brian) for writing and donating the article to mybeardie.com!

Pinky

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thank you for posting this...I almost fell for it myself ( when I was offered another beardie), and appreciate the honesty. My boys will remain happy, and alone, in their own well furnished apartments!!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Glad you read the article and found it insightful. It is hard to picture these docile animals being so aggressive. Too many have made the mistake of housing them together with horrible endings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts