• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Dragon Owner.

@imhankthetank

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi everyone,

My name is Andrew. I live in South Gate, California and I just became a bearded dragon owner today. I have never owned a lizard. Well maybe I did. When I was about 10 I captured a fence lizard(I think that's what they are called. Lol. And I had it for about a year. Besides my bearded dragon I have a 2 year old sulcata and a 1 year old sulcata.

Below is a picture of my dragon. We named her Astrid. We got her from Superior Balls & Dragons. She was hatched 1/31/15.

If there is any advice that you would have for a new owner please don't be afraid to comment.

Her enclosure if any of you are wondering is a 10 gal glass tank. We have a 18 inch Repti Sun 10.0 UVB tube light. And a basking lamp. Her basking is at 105 and her cool side is at 85. The 10 gal tank is temporary so she gets comfortable so we can move her to her 40 gal tank.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1432365423030.png
    PhotoGrid_1432365423030.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 30

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Welcome to your new addiction. Baby beardies should eat 3 times a day so you will want to get a dubia colony going to help control food costs.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Welcome to the forum! What's that little thing sticking off her tail?

Latest posts