• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New dragon enthusiast

Old guy new Dragon

Hatchling Dragon
I was introduced to bearded dragons about 4 years ago by my sister in-law. She is a special ed. teacher that had two for her classroom that she got to keep at home. I fell for them in a big way and finally decided I would get one. for the last 2 months I have been reading and studying everything I could. I just finished building an enclosure for one and have it all set except for the sliding glass doors for the front,I pick them up on Monday. I as of yet have not gotten a dragon because I want to have everything ready first. I also want to try and find a reputable breeder in my area if possible. I have been on this forum for hours already and it really is a great place to learn and get ideas from.The enclosure I built is 24D x30Wx20H 3/4 plywood painted white on the inside with (soon to be)sliding glass doors in the front. I have a 24" reptisun 10.0 UVB light and a 65 watt indoor flood for the basking area. I used easy to clean linolium tiles on the floor.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Welcome! The only thing that concerns me is the linoleum flooring. If it gets too hot, it could put off toxins.

Latest posts