• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New digs for my girls!

Zilladragon23

Juvenile Dragon
I'm still waiting for a few things that I ordered for them, including some 18" uvb hoods for over top of the terrariums. But, as I just received the second terrarium this afternoon while at work, I think I've made some good progress :) Here is Khaleesi's house (still a work in progress)
uploadfromtaptalk1424844210089.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1424844248696.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1424844280287.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1424844340723.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1424844394533.jpg
She's loving it so far! What do you guys think?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I love the idea of covering the log with felt. I never thought of that and I'm constantly vacuuming up bark pieces. My only suggestion would be digital probe thermometers. They will give you a more accurate reading of the areas that your beardies are actually sitting.

Zilladragon23

Juvenile Dragon
I love the idea of covering the log with felt. I never thought of that and I'm constantly vacuuming up bark pieces. My only suggestion would be digital probe thermometers. They will give you a more accurate reading of the areas that your beardies are actually sitting.
I actually do have a probe thermometer, I just hadn't put it in yet, lol. And I actually used the reptile carpet to cover the log because I was worried about her getting splinters. I also ordered her a hammock a few days ago, so that should be here any time :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Hammocks are the best! Mine love theirs. Unfortunately Dexter outgrew hers long ago and Luci is just about getting there. There's been a few days this week that I've come home to find one of the suction cups dislodged so I think I need to order him something bigger to sit on.

Zilladragon23

Juvenile Dragon
Okay, almost there! I'm just waiting on the uvb tube light that sits on top of the terrarium for Hermione. I'm using plain white paper towels as a substrate, it seems to be the easiest as far as cleaning goes. They are both very happy and so am I :)
uploadfromtaptalk1425515725553.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1425515764628.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1425515788867.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1425515817157.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1425515845811.jpg
I do have a probe thermometer that I alternate between tanks throughout the day. I've spent so much money in the past few weeks, my husband is ready to kill me! So I am making do with one, lol.