• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New arrangement for Loki

Kisha Bouchor

Bearded Dragon Egg
ad24809360a59261673a273b403b616d.jpg
95fc2d1b383945ddb6c5b7825a052724.jpg
1b00912f8118a9cfcc3b7a127cc8a50c.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome. Although it looks nice, most of us typically don't like sand. Some bearded like to "taste" the different colors. And food may get contaminated with it - this leads to the kids eating the and which can lead to impaction. Not a good thing. Actually a very bad thing. Alternatives include: paper towels, tile,shelf liner, repticarpet. Pros and cons for each. PLEASE seriously consider losing the sand.

Kisha Bouchor

Bearded Dragon Egg
Welcome. Although it looks nice, most of us typically don't like sand. Some bearded like to "taste" the different colors. And food may get contaminated with it - this leads to the kids eating the and which can lead to impaction. Not a good thing. Actually a very bad thing. Alternatives include: paper towels, tile,shelf liner, repticarpet. Pros and cons for each. PLEASE seriously consider losing the sand.
The sand is temporary. The mat I had gotten didn't cover the bottom all the way. Also I'm looking at getting a tank that opens on the front.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Latest posts