• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

need help

adam

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
okay so remeber i posted yesterday about the sexing i was wondering if both could be males i think they been fightin the way smaller one baily been tryint to bite kirks back tail and when they fight they go side ways and puff but kirks only does it cus he/she does first hes just like please stopppp but i seprated them now but idk? youll think the fightin can say the both males? or do females and males do this??

LittleMerlin

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
It could be two females. I think the same is for females that they can fight, even though I don't think that's a common factor for bearded dragons. Just to be on the safe side, it's probably best that you did separate them just in case. Any way you could take a picture for someone with further knowledge of sexing them here on the forum? I don't know how to tell but I'm sure there are others here who could tell you.

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thats why they say to not house BD together. M or F they can fight they can get along for a long time then turn on each other. The best thing and safest thing it to house them separately

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
If a female is not receptive they will do the same thing

Latest posts