• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

need help with new dragon

ilovelizards

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
well one of my new dragons has blackish stuff on her head idk if it is shed or what ecactly it is.she dosent like me touching it thou ive been misting twice daily and baths twice weeklIve only had them 4 days but the stuffs like clinging to the top of her head and i dont want to hurt her here is a pic.

photobucket-4550-1322879446640.jpg

Exile Skimmer

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
my big bearded dragon has that ((under the tail)) and come to find out it is just dirt under the scales from draggin it threw her poop and dirt but when taking a bath and with a brand new untra soft tooth brush it will scrape away that is what happeneed to me idk it might be somthing else since it is on the head but you could at least try a unta soft tooth brush during a bath and be very light on rubbing it

ilovelizards

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I had that in mind but shes still new and I didnt want to stress her out even more dureing her bath yester day.thx

Latest posts