• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

(Need answer quick) Cleaning?

acethedragonguy

Juvenile Dragon
Hey, is Nature's Miracle fine for cleaning beardie poop? It's all I'm being given and I'm not sure if it's safe or not, but I cannot get anything else! The stench is horrible even with all the poop removed, and it is driving my Beardie on edge.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey, is Nature's Miracle fine for cleaning beardie poop? It's all I'm being given and I'm not sure if it's safe or not, but I cannot get anything else! The stench is horrible even with all the poop removed, and it is driving my Beardie on edge.
What are you using for a substrate? Vinegar/ water works great on shelf vinyl and ceramic tile

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Reptile carpet.
Ok well most people get rid of the carpet because of that --- I would look into getting some textured NON adhesive shelf liner from Walmart or your local home improvement store --- cut it to the size of your tank - easy to clean w/ the vinegar/ water and the smell dissipates fast -- you can also look at slated ceramic tile that is good for keeping nails down - even one good piece in the tank will do -- make sure it not real coarse and not too smooth will work for that --

Latest posts