• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need a tester for Dubia Roach shipment

milo0

Hatchling Dragon
Hey all,
I currently have around 3,000 small nymphs that I need to sell off but I haven't been able to sell enough of them locally. I'm being overran with them and decided to try selling them online. I'm looking for someone who's willing to be the guinea pig, to ensure the way I ship them is proper and that they arrive to future buyers alive. I'll be shipping around 100 small nymphs ranging from sizes 1/4-1/2in. to the person willing to help out. All I ask is that you help pay the $5 for shipping, otherwise you can keep the roaches for free and use them as feeders, for your future colony, anything!

I'd really appreciate anyone willing to help me out. I need to get these guys out of here, they're multiplying way too fast for my single bearded dragon to handle. I can't ship to Florida, Hawaii, or International.

Thanks!

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
I'd be happy to help. I've ordered roaches online a few times myself. It might be a good stress test for you because I live in San Antonio, TX. It gets pretty hot here. Maybe you could test out a cold pack with them? I'd be interested to see the results myself! PM me if this interests you!

Edit: Spelling iz fun! ;)

milo0

Hatchling Dragon
@Augie- I actually live in Dallas, and no kidding- the weather here is awful. It might be a good test, but I was hoping to try and get someone pretty far away to see if they make it okay with a 2-3 day trip from Texas weather to wherever they're headed. I wouldn't be surprised if they got to you in a day or so, in which they would probably be fine. I'm just trying to ship them as far as possible to see if the way I plan on packing them keeps them alive, and whether or not they'll need a cool or heat pack.

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
Let me know if you need a Amarillo, TX tester. It gets pretty hot right about now. Mid 90's.... good way to test resiliency. I also may have a hook up for you as a Vender in a local petstore (My friend owns it). He has not ventured into Dubias but I could help change that since he trust me. Plus my 11" Baby BD, Aries, would be a good fit for your size nymphs. Send me some and I will split with my Friend that owns the pet store.

milo0

Hatchling Dragon
Cool, sending you an message Bushmaster. I may do a couple of testers to test both temperatures and distance.

gunkle

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I'm in Connecticut if you're still looking. Recently started my colony but it's still pretty small. Under 200 roaches. Currently feeding 3/8 to 1/2 to my little guy that I ordered online from a few places. Willing to pay the shipping no problem

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

milo0

Hatchling Dragon
I've got 2 testers that I'm going with already but thank you for volunteering! If all goes well, I'll put the rest up for sale if any one is needing some. :)

aiden1024

Hatchling Dragon
I'll buy breeders and feeders. ...I need them asap

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

milo0

Hatchling Dragon
Well I don't have breeders but I've got the smaller nymphs and now mediums (1/2-3/4in.) but I'm not selling them until I've confirmed the two testers arrived safely so they won't go up for sale til later this week, and I'd rather not risk sending you some unsure of how they'll arrive. If you can wait about a week and everything's set, you can buy some.

milo0

Hatchling Dragon
Ah okay, sorry I can't be of much help. :( Good luck finding some though! Let me know if you need any in the future- I'm bound to have some.

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
I can vouch for Milo! They are great feeders and all arrived healthy and alive. Milo will ensure your feeders the way she packages them. And I live in a hot part of Texas BDF people.

Latest posts