• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need a little Help

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
TheWolfmanTom said:
Ive been Hijacked!!!!
Wheres the banner stuff???
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Man I need sleep.
;D ;) ;D

lol
give me this thread back 'kicks tom back in his closet'
you stay in there till i get the ransom

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
each site has different methods of linking pictures to a site...with forums its a special IMG code plus a URL code and with most other websites its all different HTML and that im not that great with../my fiance did that for me

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It works for what ever you did but I wasn't able to put it in my signature on this forum or other places.
Im looking to save it to my computer and attach it to others websites or as my signature on a forum.
I think Candice is working on that part put I dont know what im doing here at all....lol
If i havent thanked you guys thanks. I really do appreciate it.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ok tom my fiance got the IMG code to work now too its this (yoiu may have to quote my post to get the image)

www.tnddragons.com/"]
TND28.jpg
[/URL]

Latest posts