• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Myah's Developing a Personality

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Myah has developed a personality. If she doesn't like something, poop on it. If you like something, don't poop on it.

Collard Greens? They were pooped on twice.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think that's so funny! She's also in shed and it's bothering her.

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
What does it meen when your pooped on? I jave been by both dragons lol. Once on my head.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Means you're owned by them. :) Nah. I'm just kidding. Just got to watch that little butt wiggle.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol. I caught her trying to poo on her greens this morning. "I think I'll go right here and have Mommy remove my greens. Yep...Oh no! She caught on! That Mommy person's smart!"

Well, Miss Personality turned out to be "Leave me alone and don't touch me! I'm shedding!"
Shedding Myah.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Her colors are beautiful! Maybe you need to put an empty bowl in her tank just for her to poop :) Someone else had a bowl of sand that theirs was using like a litter box!

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Mine like to go in the bathroom sink when I give them their daily bath.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have three places that she uses. Today, she pooped on her basking spot on the towel. So she's doing good. :)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She's getting bigger and more active. She shed the rest of her tail, she has some retained shed, but we'll work on it.

Latest posts