• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My pride and joy from Koral X Orion clutch

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This one is just drool worthy. I had hoped for more of them to hatch out this way but at least I got one. Enjoy the eye candy.

IMG_1085.jpg

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Very nice mate, absolutely stunning :eek:. I take it this one will be staying with the Cryptic dragon clan??

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Mate your going to have a hard time out doing yourself next season lol. But as always we strive for better 8), must be hard letting go of all the crackers this season mate. I cant belive she has not even shed yet, I could have sworn that it's a 3 month old dragon (at least) if you did'nt tell me that :eek:.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Red Ink AUS said:
Mate your going to have a hard time out doing yourself next season lol. But as always we strive for better 8), must be hard letting go of all the crackers this season mate. I cant belive she has not even shed yet, I could have sworn that it's a 3 month old dragon (at least) if you did'nt tell me that :eek:.

nope shes about 3 weeks. They are all starting to shed out (you can see her tail has gone dull). I cant wait to see her after the shed. Gotta love a vibrant orange hypo

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow....beautiful! I would say, "Nice job"....but Koral and Orion get all the credit. ;D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger said:
Wow....beautiful! I would say, "Nice job"....but Koral and Orion get all the credit. ;D

nope they had all the fun (or well orion did lol) koral did work but I did the most by hatching and raising and feeding and bathing and cleaning and feeding again and cleaning again 8) lmao

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
crypticdragons said:
...but I did the most by hatching and raising and feeding and bathing and cleaning and feeding again and cleaning again 8) lmao

Oh, yeah....well....there is that! Okay....nice job! ;D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
by they do you mean adult beardies?

if so the answer is no. They bury their eggs and leave.

Latest posts