• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My photogenic boy

Falconator

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi everyone. I just wanted to share a really fun experience my dear friend and I had this weekend. A professional photographer (Tom Feist of Photosbyfeist) was at Carealot for a Valentines day pet photo event. So, the two of us took our lizards! It was so much fun. Falcore was a huge hit! He was such a good boy for his photo and held still the whole time. He even gave us the cutest little head tilt! <3 My friend's dragon, "Sunny" is Falcore's sister. We were able to get a picture of them on either side of a plush heart pillow! So cute. I had to hover, though, because, as we all know, beardies do not respect family lines when it comes to mating! LOL! He was a head bobbing king for that shot! :) Anyways, just wanted to share this fun experience. My avatar is Falcore's portrait. I love it :)

--Rachael

PS I attached the pic of Falcore and Sunny together. Falcore is the one hunkered down and ready to charge!

Attachments

• Falcoresunnylove.jpg
    Falcoresunnylove.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 61

Falconator

Bearded Dragon Egg
Aww, Thanks guys! :) I should have gotten him head bobbing at "Sunny" on video and set it to the song "I'm Sexy and I know it." LOL

Latest posts