• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My New Girls~

Cate Black

Hatchling Dragon
33F95NLB_zps7aed6839.jpg

IMG_0105_zps38afa628.jpg

DAGRON_zps0fdb1922.jpg

IMG_0115_zps8ed07f6d.jpg

Their names are Lilly and Autumn. I was about to pay a LOT for them, but was blessed with a discount and my boyfriends help. They are two very sweet dragons, just as I was hoping. Autumn is relaxed and her tail is shedding, but she's making use of the terrain in the tank. Lilly isn't aggressive or skittish, but she's very inquisitive and adventurous. She crawled out of her bag onto my bed immediately and when I put her in her tank she investigated everything two, three, four times while Autumn just sat on her hot rock and chilled.

Cate Black

Hatchling Dragon
Very Beautiful Indeed and Congratualtions:)
Where did you get them from? They look like a couple that I had seen offered at BloodBankDragons.com.
They are! He offered a very good deal for the both of them and they arrived five hours earlier than expected and were in good health. Lilly has some nips here and there but thats just baby stuff.

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
Very cute!!! believe it or not my girl is named autunm too!!! did u say hot rock? please tell me its not the ones that are electrical and heat up those can hurt them very badly! it can burn their skin or even melt them to the rock if its a heating up rock please dont use it!!:eek:

Cate Black

Hatchling Dragon
Very cute!!! believe it or not my girl is named autunm too!!! did u say hot rock? please tell me its not the ones that are electrical and heat up those can hurt them very badly! it can burn their skin or even melt them to the rock if its a heating up rock please dont use it!!:eek:
Nono not a burn their belly heat rock, just rock that will absorb some heat from the lights and be warm. Like to climb over, just a rock. Not electrical! Thanks for your concern though!! It makes my heart warm. :)

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
Great pics! Beat me to the punch on the hot rock thing. Thank goodness I bought a book and came here first. Both voices on the subject were strongly against a heat rock of any type! Hard to believe a month ago if I'd just bought what I thought I needed 60% would have been wrong.:eek:

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
oh yeah a lot of advertisment things for bearded dragon my seem oh thats good and all but really does a lot more harm to them helping like calcium sand is a big no no just got to watch for them;)