• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My new addition to my beardie babies

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I've just thought do super worms bite? There was 2 runaways in the viv in her hide? Could they have bit her foot?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Yes they do bite. One bit Spyra right under her eye once :( it did not leave any marks on her but did cause her to hold her eye shut for a few minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It's likely a sprain if she was running around her tank, or her shed is annoying her...but if it's more swollen in the am for sure vet..

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
dcd352041fca73f181db0fdb271eccfd.jpg

Today's menu for the girls lol

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Another possibility for her limp..
She has repti carpet in her viv and I noticed her get a nail caught in it this morning. Maybe she could have got it caught and hurt her leg pulling

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Just got in from vets.... good news nothing broken just badly sprained. Been given pain killers. Got to encourage her to use as much as possible so it doesn't seize up.

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Poor baby, I hope she starts to feel better soon. She'll be back to her lovey self in no time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Glad that she is going to be okay with a little meds and love from mom! Looks like she's got a good shed starting there.

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Aww poor little girl :( hope she feels better soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hopefully she will be back to her normal self next few days. She's eating but not as much as normal. But that's to be expected.

Oh how do these little scaley babies make you love them so much the second they enter your life

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Quick Misty update, she has just been in bath and loved it. Used both her back legs to swim and stood on all 4 paws lifting all her weight on it. Let her have a run around and she was lift her weight but still limping but not as much.

While in bath she having her bath she gave me this present
6d44dd64dfc2b351afd735af64489bbc.jpg
a69236176555293112859f4852d1d5a8.jpg

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I'm glad she's doing better! Water therapy may actually help her with the sprain. It takes a lot of the weight away from her legs so she can move them, which may prevent things from stiffening up.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts