• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My beardie fell and I'm a bit worried

ollieslv

Bearded Dragon Egg
I was out on a walk, and my 6yo beardie, Toothless, was riding on my shoulder. He decided to jump off and he landed on the concrete sidewalk with a loud thump. Though immediately as he fell, he started to run away, and he seemed fine. Nonetheless, I'm still worried about him. He's back in his cage now and he seems completely fine, and even pooped before we headed back inside. Anything I should do? Should I take him to the vet, and what symptoms should I be looking for?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I was out on a walk, and my 6yo beardie, Toothless, was riding on my shoulder. He decided to jump off and he landed on the concrete sidewalk with a loud thump. Though immediately as he fell, he started to run away, and he seemed fine. Nonetheless, I'm still worried about him. He's back in his cage now and he seems completely fine, and even pooped before we headed back inside. Anything I should do? Should I take him to the vet, and what symptoms should I be looking for?
Black bearding will indicate something wrong- please watch for this - please use your hand over his back when walking around w/ him- watch his behavior like eating / pooping normal behavior

Latest posts