• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My bearded dragon isn’t eating crickets or hunting them but he eats worms salad and roachs

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My bearded dragon isn’t eating crickets or hunting them but he eats worms salad and roachs
He apparently does not like crickets-- the roaches are better for him anyway --- hes got a good diet

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He is only like 2 months
Ok a baby -- I recommend adding the BSFL www.symptonbsf.com to his diet - great for hand taming and great for babies along w/ your dubias--- you will need a dish like this / similar to keep the BSFL in - great bowls https://www.amazon.com/MACGOAL-Rept...uGQB&pd_rd_wg=tLkwE&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_d
Are you using a coil or a long tube fixture for UVB? Surface basking temps need to be taken w/ a digital probe thermometer NO stick ons they are inaccurate --

marcusgarveymmg

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ok a baby -- I recommend adding the BSFL www.symptonbsf.com to his diet - great for hand taming and great for babies along w/ your dubias--- you will need a dish like this / similar to keep the BSFL in - great bowls https://www.amazon.com/MACGOAL-Rept...uGQB&pd_rd_wg=tLkwE&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_d
Are you using a coil or a long tube fixture for UVB? Surface basking temps need to be taken w/ a digital probe thermometer NO stick ons they are inaccurate --
Long tube uvb digital gauges and heat gun basking 100 watt bulb

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Long tube uvb digital gauges and heat gun basking 100 watt bulb
Ok placement and distance for the UVB is crucial this is dependent on the screen --- fine mesh like a screen door or wide hole type --- and the bulb T 5 or a T 8 ?

Latest posts