• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My bearded dragon’s enclosure and scale

Skiz

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi I have a concern about the wellness of my bearded dragon’s enclosure. It seems so have little milipedes and beatles in it. Are those okay to be with my bearded dragon? She also had a scale missing and I’m not sure if that could possible have to do with the insects or if its from shedding or anything.

Attachments

• IMG_4328.jpeg
    IMG_4328.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 17

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi I have a concern about the wellness of my bearded dragon’s enclosure. It seems so have little milipedes and beatles in it. Are those okay to be with my bearded dragon? She also had a scale missing and I’m not sure if that could possible have to do with the insects or if its from shedding or anything.
Are you using a loose substrate? Are you using a bioactive substrate / tank?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
oh wait actually i think it’s a bioactive substrate
ok so bioactive you would have beetles in their eating waste etc -- loose substrate you would be using things like sand etc --- can you post a pic of the tank and bugs and I will have someone take a look

Skiz

Bearded Dragon Egg
ok so bioactive you would have beetles in their eating waste etc -- loose substrate you would be using things like sand etc --- can you post a pic of the tank and bugs and I will have someone take a look
Ok so it’s all good. I changed the stuff in the tank just in case so it doesn’t matter.

Latest posts