• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Morph

DragonSoul

Bearded Dragon Egg
What morph do you think my female beards is?

Attachments

• received_248064441658652.jpeg
    received_248064441658652.jpeg
    153.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20240108_183500601.jpg
    IMG_20240108_183500601.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 20

DragonSoul

Bearded Dragon Egg
What morph do you think my female beards is?
Thinking a leatherback or a really nice looking normal? She doesn't really have the amount of texture on her back my other normal does. She feels more like my Zero or Wiblit beardy.

xp29

Bearded Dragon Egg
I agree she looks to be a leatherback, but I don't see any other visual morphs. She could be het for anything though, the only way to know hets is through breeding to other known morphs

DragonSoul

Bearded Dragon Egg
I agree she looks to be a leatherback, but I don't see any other visual morphs. She could be het for anything though, the only way to know hets is through breeding to other known morphs
I paired her with a zero so we'll find out if she's het zero if she lays some fertile eggs and I can hatch them haha

tabby693

Bearded Dragon Egg
I paired her with a zero so we'll find out if she's het zero if she lays some fertile eggs and I can hatch them haha
I'm still learning a lot but last I checked only ethical way to breed for zeros is het x het because zero x het can be very risky and you would have to let people know they didn't come from het x het pairing if they do live and show no problema yet

DragonSoul

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm still learning a lot but last I checked only ethical way to breed for zeros is het x het because zero x het can be very risky and you would have to let people know they didn't come from het x het pairing if they do live and show no problema yet
Yeah I don't know if she's het zero (I'm assuming she isn't?). This is my first time breeding her.

Latest posts