• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Molocha Lizard for sale?

SxDx1986

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
has anyone ever known anywhere to sell these?...ive seen them on national geographic...theyre native to australia and when i first started checking into horned lizards..i figured a horned toad was the closest thing possible but moloch lizards look amazing.id easily pay a hefty price for one

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow these guys are pretty AWESOME looking. Never seen anything like it captive bred though. I'd imagine you'd have quite a hard time exporting this little guy...
710db762-ef7a-45be-9e83-a1a811dde1af.jpeg

SxDx1986

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
lol i wish australia had 3rd world citizens that could smuggle this sucker..even if their endangered(i dont think they are but from what i hear they need a steady supply of ants)...id make an honest effort at breeding a mass amount with a good blood line

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yah in doing a little searching myself, it seems the problem is raising ants to feed them. not keeping the lizards themselves...
i wonder if they'd settle for nymphs

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just nutrients wont do though, they'd have to stimulate the lizards hunting instinct on some level too. For instance, nothing that flies or jumps would probably work.

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
If any one finds some let me know .I will post if I find any.

Latest posts