• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Meeting our new dragon -- "Wonder"

Wanda

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
As stated in our previous post - our little baby dragon was very sick and we ended up returning him (still within warrenty) and getting another dragon from a breeder.
Our new dragon is about almost 6 months of age, and the breeder said if he was to guess at this stage - things that it is a GIRL!

The kids are sad (as all of us are), that we lost our little dragon, but happy with our much happier healthy dragon! So, without farther waiting....

016.jpg
- Wonder seems to love the bath toys! :p
006.jpg

002-2.jpg

001.jpg

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So happy for you guys. I am sorry you had to go through this...unfortunately pet stores create such problems.

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Congratulations on the new dragon. It is unfortunate about the way pet stores treat bearded dragons. :(.

Olea

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Oh WOW!!! beautiful dragon! and yes very sorry about your other lil guy read the post. but im very happy to c you have yourself a beautiful and healthy girl ;D

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wonder is beautifull. Hope she gives you guys lots of great times.

lol the kids shirt is on backwards..
Its kinda a "MUST" with kids that age (wearing shirts and pants at times backwards), mine does it too ;D, and he cant figure why were complaining LOL, seems fine to him.

Wanda

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
LOL -- I told him 5 times to change that shirt and each time he came back out the same way -- so we went with a backwards morning! :)

We are all so happy -- WONDER is a wonderful dragon!! She is so friendly! Discovered today that she LOVES squash! I added some in her greens today and she ate it all up! :)

Latest posts