• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

May 2014 Photo of the Month Contest

vrausse

Bearded Dragon Egg
Here is my new baby and our Johnny Rotten.
uploadfromtaptalk1400389960661.jpg
Ruby.
uploadfromtaptalk1400389855252.jpg

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Bella in the bush (Mexican bird of paradise)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400390709.624349.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400390709.624349.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 40

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
I no he really is such a fatty :) my bf tells me he over weight but i take no notice. He eat loadsa bugs compared to Boris. Boris eats more salad n bout 6-8 bugs a day depending on how he feels n somw times i even have to pic a couple out b4 bed. But not Diego he eats everything that goes in as soon as it goes in:)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He's a happy fat boy. Loves his critters to eat. :D I wonder how this baby's going to be when I get him/her. I got the wood, now it's got to dry out and soak in bleach. I don't have to get rid of the bark. Just the knobs and uneven edges that could cut the baby beardie.

Allie is still sending pennies, dimes, quarters, and nickels my way. I got up to $3.00 so far in change. She's been helping us with coins and has been spooking the dogs out of their wits. They can see her. I saw Pongo, my dog will pick her head up and look at her. Allie's visits are starting to make noise. Like last night, the dishwasher's plug to the sink (It's portable) fell down and no one was in the kitchen. I figured she was going to scale the plug to go for a swim.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Here is my entry, of Bowser and my cat Weasly stealing a kiss in the sunshine <3View attachment 8520

Awe, I have one of these love affairs at my house too! Only it's a love triangle, my cat Isis loves Dexter and kisses and lays with her but Dexter loves my cat Cleo and will run up to her and bury her head into her back! Problem is, Cleo isn't the most tolerant cat so Dexter can't stay with her for long.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Click on Enter our BD photo of the month contest and under that topic there is a thread that says Late voting for May (or something like that) click on that and then you pick which one you want to win. May I suggest #3 :D J/K!

The next thread under that is the June contest where you can upload your photo for June.

Latest posts