• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Makeup Photos For The Anole :)

Twinkie13

Juvenile Dragon
I know you guys like the pics lol, so here are some of my boy Sector.
8 months old
17 inches
320 grams
Male

Cawley Red Hypo Trans Leatherback

Puppy Dog tame as you can see. A real trooper. Got him at 5 weeks old. He lived in a Sterlite bin for quite a bit while I had my custom enclosure built.
He wasn't thrilled about being handled at first...never bit, but was flighty and opened the mouth at me a few times when he was young. I found that handling him right before bedtime and hand feeding to be the most successful techniques for taming.

I'll post a bunch of pics. Tell me what you guys think. I think he is a studly fellow.

Attachments

• IMG_3695.JPG
    IMG_3695.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 38

Twinkie13

Juvenile Dragon
How do I post em so you don't have to tap on the download...I feel like I've done it before

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
My pemodonna has that much and more I'll try to find a good pic that shows it, my daughter calls it a ball sac☺

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Latest posts