• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

look what I caught

smokejunky

Juvenile Dragon
Caught this baby rattler outside of ttraining today . relocated him out of harms way so no one killed him haha.
20130729_171955.jpg
20130729_171942.jpg

smokejunky

Juvenile Dragon
Yeah haha we almost stepped on it.i guess because it was still early morning and it didnt feel like moving haha.havent seen it since so hopfully he won't be back haha.

dragonfab32

Hatchling Dragon
if i found a rattler id likely kill it just because i wouldnt want people getting hurt especially if it was in the nearby mountains we have they are infested! when u go hiking you can see then if u look hard enough but ive heard of ppl seeing them on a trail and it wouldnt move so they would have to turn back:/ the only way i wouldnt kill it is if it was in the middle of nowhere

TarynLee

Hatchling Dragon
hehe incoming comments saying how terrible it is that id kill such a "magnificent creature"

I can totally see both sides of it.
Honestly if it were me by myself, and I am not confident enough to catch and release one!, I could potentially kill it out of fear it would hurt my dogs or cats etc.
that would be my last resort but snake venom is no joke!

smokejunky

Juvenile Dragon
I could have given it to the pest guys but I like feeling of catching it haha.it was on a training site but our class was out in the woods so hopefully he doesn't decide to come back.

Latest posts