• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Kiyo's photo shoot....

HelenD

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
...and she's a natural 8)
kiyophotoshoot018.jpg

kiyophotoshoot020.jpg

showing off her muscles HAHA
kiyophotoshoot023.jpg

kiyophotoshoot024.jpg

classic 'look off into the distance with background light'
kiyophotoshoot026.jpg

kiyophotoshoot028.jpg

"do you hear that?....I think its the ocean"
kiyophotoshoot032.jpg

I love her little tummy hang
kiyophotoshoot034.jpg

"why hello there"
kiyophotoshoot037.jpg

"you know you love my hat?.....jealous?"
kiyophotoshoot040.jpg

kiyophotoshoot043.jpg

"why hello there...kitty"
kiyophotoshoot044.jpg

"im ready for the opera!"
kiyophotoshoot046.jpg

kiyophotoshoot049.jpg

Kiyo and her BF
Fire001.jpg

Fire002.jpg

Fire003.jpg

Fire006.jpg

Fire008.jpg

beardielover

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
wow! awesome pics. are you a professional photographer? the setting is incredible. kiyo's coloring is gorgeous!

HelenD

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I do LOVE to take pics but its just a hobby.....as for the setting its my bedroom :-[ HAHA

HelenD

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thank you so much everyone!.....I warn you though I take LOTS of pic so I will not be a stranger lol.(I allreday have 2 full albums for my dog...kinda sad :p) In fact i just took some from kiyos bathtime today....just need to get around to posting them.....Is it just me or are beardies like the best subjects to take pics of?.....they let you do anything and just stand there and pose.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Keep the pics coming. We LOVE 'em!

They are good posers, aren't they? There's an old Halloween email thread with pets dressed up. There are a number of bearded dragons in there.

Anyway, I think they know they are adorable....

Nancy_alex

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
those pics are great...so adorable...especially the ones with kiyo and your pooch.. they looked relaxed together..im kinda afraid to put my dog and beardie together..although my dog isnt much bigger than my beardie...she a chihuahua and only 3 pounds...lol..it will be a process to get them acclimated...my pooch is already really interested in her...its cute...but great pics I would love to see more...ps kiyo is beautiful... ;D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
all my pets are afraid of my bearded dragons due to my big male. He instilled the fear of the beardie god into them almost a year ago now lol. its funny to see a 600 gram dragon chase two 12 lb cats and a 30 dog into a corner and have them all cowering in fear lmao. anyway when my dragons come out all my other animals mysteriously vanish now.

beautiful pictures. congrats on such a beautiful baby ;D

xbeckyx

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Awww the tummy hang pic is soo cute!

At least I know im not the only one who takes photos of there beardies posing with things :)

HelenD

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Nancy_alex said:
those pics are great...so adorable...especially the ones with kiyo and your pooch.. they looked relaxed together..im kinda afraid to put my dog and beardie together..although my dog isnt much bigger than my beardie...she a chihuahua and only 3 pounds...lol..it will be a process to get them acclimated...my pooch is already really interested in her...its cute...but great pics I would love to see more...ps kiyo is beautiful... ;D

HAHAHA ;D .....you wanna see relaxed?

My BF and the gang
snuggles007.jpg

snuggles006.jpg

I get the biggest kick out of these :D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
O M G! Those are awesome. It looks like you guys have way too much fun! Keep it up. ;D

Nancy_alex

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
oh my god that is sooooooo freakin cute...all your babies on one chai...lol soooo cute

MsMichRalla

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
haha your dog is gorgeous and your beardie is very photogenic. very cute pics. thanks for sharing:)

Latest posts