• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just Got My Beardie!

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thank you. Question though. I tried a separate box for Beegee to eat in and he just keeps trying to get through the walls and hasn't really eaten yet today. I was at school until now. Is it that he just has to get used to the box?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Some do, some don't. All 4 of mine did get used to the feeder box.. Give it some time.. Remember he is still getting used to everything being new in his life.

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Yeah. Also I noticed something on the tip of his nose and I'm not sure what it is. Could he be shedding? It is really small and white. Doesn't protrude too much but it just looks kind of strange. Sorry for so many questions!

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
BGFirstshed.jpg

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks so much! :) I gave him a bath and he fell asleep. It must feel good. He is a Hypo x Italian Leatherback :)

valkryja

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
"Oh sorry if I said it wrong. I go to high school still and I'm a senior there. I'm planning on going to Temple University because its only a 30 minute train ride from home Smiley and a lot of my school community will most likely be there."

:D My boyfriend goes there! What are you majoring in? And are you living in a dorm or apartment? I'm hoping that I'll be able to take Loki with me when I go to school somewhere, and I was just wondering if you knew if there was some standard college-policy regarding animals in dorm rooms. If I can't take him I'll probably have to rehome him, and he's my baby :'(

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
According to some Temple allows pets. I already chose my roomate who loves bearded dragons and had owned one until it was 15 years old. I will be rooming in a dorm most likely, majoring in science.

Latest posts