• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jessie

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
well i will post pics of his eye in a better view in that pic there you cant see it because of the way his eye is turned

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
here is today pic of tumor, and the last one is the last pic i took i don't if it the same size or bigger

Attachments

• 2012-05-08 18.12.07 (2).jpg
    2012-05-08 18.12.07 (2).jpg
    743.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 2012-04-06 06.23.18.jpg
    2012-04-06 06.23.18.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 104

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
i hope so it would be a dangous surgery for him so i don't know if i would put him through that,, it would also be very expensive too
he seem to be fine eating good now gained some weight back too

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I couldn't say whether it has receded with the 2nd photo being better photo quality or enhanced or just looking like a better photo :(. Might make it look a bit worse to me. Germ's got the good eye for that stuff anyway. Glad he's getting some weight back on him!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I agree on the picture quality, possibly being an issue. I think I understood bouncer36 right, that the photo on the right (2012-04-06 06.23.18.jpg), the brighter pic is the older pic & the duller (left 2012-05-08 18.12.07 (2).jpg) being the recent one. The dates appear to verify that. Is that how you were looking at them, Tammy? Hard to say for sure, but after checking again I would still say that it appears to have receded a bit in the pic on the left.

Good on the eating & weight gain
icon_thumright-1.gif

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Ok the very first pic in line is the new one the last one is the old one they was taken in a different room. That may have made a difference.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Ok the very first pic in line is the new one the last one is the old one they was taken in a different room. That may have made a difference.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2
Oh my gosh! I am such a ditz sometimes! I've seen the last pic before several times and I didn't put two and two together. In that case I think it definitely appears from this end of things to have gotten better. Still no way to be sure from not being in front of the dragon.

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I wish I was just putting in his eye drops in and I think its gotton little bigger it to come out of the eye socket a little bit took a new pic this morning hope it better lighting

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1336650492310.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336650492310.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 61
  • uploadfromtaptalk1336650508920.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336650508920.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 55

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I wish I was just putting in his eye drops in and I think its gotton little bigger it to come out of the eye socket a little bit took a new pic this morning hope it better lighting
That's awful, I'm sorry! It does look a lot worse. Thank you for the photo quality, you can see the affected area much better. It looks less red and irritated but huge!

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Yea do you think I should let nature it course and enjoy the time he has or get the surgery done that may take his life it is a dangous surgery the vet said? :(:confused:

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Depends on the reason behind the tumor. If another one is going to sprout up, you may be better off not :(. I hate to say it... but surgery sounds expensive. They would have to make sure they got rid of the entire thing, and even on humans they make mistakes and they grow back right away.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ultimately the choice definitely is in your hands. But seeing as you have asked for opinions & this is all this is, not a recommendation, just my opinion & what I would do.
let nature it course and enjoy the time he has :(
We generally try to do what we can for our animals, but there are limits, each & every one of us have our own limits. I was scheduled for surgery for a spinal injury (Nerve Damage), the chances of coming out of it worse than when I went in were 50/50, I opted out of it, had to make a few employment & life changes, but I work around it. By your descriptions it does not seem to be overly affecting it's quality of life at this time. That's just my $.02. Again, the choice is ultimately yours & I'm sure that we will, most of us anyway, support you in your choices, either way.
:)

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Right now I couldn't afford the surgery anyways. No he seems to be fine eating popping he was kind of scratching at this morning but I think that was the medicine burns sometimes

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
well update on jessie i have decided not to do surgery on his eye just want live his life to the fullest, i took a pic of his eye i could not tell a difference in it it kind of water too a little doesn't seem to bother him at the moment he is eating and pooping , gaining wt so he is happy and i took the second pic right after i took the first one he look a little mad because i took the one of his eye
2012-05-30 16.23.38.jpg
2012-05-30 16.24.05(1).jpg

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Congrats on the surgery, I hope she heals well, sounds like she's doing great!
Is that the same eye?

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Yes that is the same eye. I have decided not to do surgery
In the first pic

Latest posts