• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is this a normal sleeping position?

BDNewbie

Bearded Dragon Egg
This has become Shiva's favorite overnight sleeping spot. It looks so uncomfortable but yet she seems relaxed. Those legs all streached out lol She heads up there about 30 minutes before lights out. We are new to having a BD and it is her 3 week homeaversay. So I thought I would check in.

* She does have a hide, but has never slept in it.

20161207_073836-1.jpg

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
The odd things that make our little dragons happy :) I think normal is a relative term here. Shiva sure is precious.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mom2Dovakiin

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
When I get a chance I'll have to get a pic of my bearded's favorite spot. I created a wicker ball and put a soft bed in it for them, he sleeps either under the entire ball, or on top...it's adorable.
This pic however, was absolutely hilarious :D I can't stop looking at it hehehehe

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What a cutie!! I love the many different places and positions they sleep in.. We call those legs "sexy legs" Beautiful leatherback you got there..

Lasen72

Juvenile Dragon
Sometimes if I don't put mine in his hammock he'll sleep wherever he finds a spot, sometimes that means standing on his back legs against the wall or hanging our on a ladder or stretched across 2 of the decorations where his belly is hanging in the middle

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL ^^^ that's funny Lasen72 several times I found Izzy as a little one back when I didn't know they didn't need water dishes...she would be bottom half and most of tail in water the top half up the corner of the tank out cold!! lol it's like when the lights go off a switch gets flipped and where ever they are when it happens is where they end up lol
My male Simon is like that he's a year now and If I forget to put him to bed he will fall asleep in his hammock smashed up in the corner going up the wall both front legs tucked back under him back legs spread all out sexy like lol he's too funny

Latest posts