• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

imported dragons?

jynx stephens

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
i have been doing a bit of in depth thinking on american dragons vs. euro dragons and how it is always good to have fresh blood in the line so to speake to produce better dragons and i was thinking of getting an import or 2. can anyone give me a sugestion or 2 on good breeders on the other side of the pond i may be able to talk to about some imports?

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Andy Santos is producing some beautiful dragons, I believe he's in Switzerland. He's been working with a purple line that will blow your mind. I'll try 2 find you more accurate info but I think he only does a few exports a year.

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Sven Reniers as well. He is with RS DRAGONS and resides in Belgium, also Jo De Groot in Belgium. Both are good people and I know Sven personally and have several of his stock. Shipping is expensive but WELL worth it to refresh the bloodlines here. Both can be found on Facespace.

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I think its 125 euro first , 100 for the 2nd, 75 for the 3rd, 75 for the 4th and then about 65-70 us dollars for domestic shipping..

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
What were you looking to get? I have a few contacts and I haven't completed my last order yet so if you wanted something my guy had, we could bundle our orders and save YOU money. I'm already shipping 4 so I'm at like $570, but it would only cost you the $75 it takes to get here and then whatever it cost to ship from me to you instead of the $125 to ship to America (if you only get one) on top of the local shipping... You're lookin at $75 cheaper. I'll help anyone who is looking to bring in new blood..

jynx stephens

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
im looking for a normal sub adult female to start with. i will be getting $180 with in the next week or so but i am also working hard to find a new incubator thats inexpencive but works well i really need help finding one.

jynx stephens

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
that is awesome :) i tried finding a hovabator (i think thats what its called) around where i live but i am having zero luck. i would do online but i dont have a credit card yet

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yeah Jynx, check it out on YouTube. Mine is just a cooler (find anywhere, I got mine at Academy) a heat pad and temp regulator (find at local petstore) and something they call an eggcrate for the shelf (find at Home Depot or Lowes or any home improvement store). It's actually a cover for flourescent lighting fixtures, you will see what I'm talking about if you watch the videos. I have another 'bator that I don't even use cause my cooler works just fine and there's plenty of room for numerous tubs of eggs. Now, the only modification I will make if I can get my girls to QUIT HAVING CLUTCHES long enough to free up my 'bator is to install some kind of fan... Something to help circulate the air better. It has a "hot spot" and the eggs over it hatch first every time so I have to rotate the tubs.... Maybe use 2 heat pads... I don't know.

jynx stephens

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
k. the only other dragon that i might like to find is a female normal, female hypo, male or female german or a male sandfire (red are the most wanted lol)

jynx stephens

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
You have a turtle named Porkchop and your talking with...Porkchop haha funny stuff :)
lol that is funny. we named my turtle porkchop beacuse of how much he eats and steals food from the other turtle he acted like a piggy therefore he wa dubbed porkchop

Latest posts