• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Im going to the Vet.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well it isnt parasitic. He approved of the agressive panacur treatment, and he took blood to run a full panel. I am going to be giving injections for 10 days of antibiotics, and He wants me to feed critical care to jump start weight gain. Now I have to wait for the lab. All this fun and excitement ran only 328 dollars

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
gotta love "mystery" ailments. sure hope they figure out whats going on man. good luck.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
he took blood to run a full panel. I am going to be giving injections for 10 days of antibiotics

it's good that he ran the tests, but without the results.......what are you medicating with antibiotics?

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He said He feels its a bacterial or viral infection, that has Him worn down. So its a "it cant hurt mentality" while we wait for the blood tests

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
is it a good idea to give antibiotics when that may not be what is wrong with him? Its kind of like how human beings over use antibiotics and now many things are immune to them. I dont know maybe im wrong.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I hope the blood tests let you know what is going on. Did they mention when they anticipate getting the results?

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Augh...it is going to be a long week. Hope he responds to the antibiotics and it is just a viral thing.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He is already responding to something... Tom said he was basking with his head up earlier today... around 4ish if I remember right... quite exciting ! :D
Janie.

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
It's not imagination Tom, It's Positive thinking. Did he eat some for you today? You find out tomorrow about the test results, correct? Fingers crossed!

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
At least your getting something in him. Again, my thoughts and prayers are with you-have been there-and fingers and toes crossed!

Latest posts