• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I want to breed my female wero but what would be a good pair

tabby693

Bearded Dragon Egg
I want to breed my female wero she is Hypo Leather Het Trans/Wero what would be a good pairing

xp29

Bearded Dragon Egg
You can use hypo/het hypo, trans/het trans in any combination. You can use zero/het zero, wits/het wits, wero in any combination. You can also use a high color expression none zero,wits,wero to add color, but if you want to keep the wero lack of pattern that dragon would need to be at least het for wits/wero. If you introduce color into wero/wits it can produce beautiful dragons.
Be very careful that the male isn't leatherback (visual) but more importantly he isn't recessive leatherback (none visual) because that will produce silkies and that is an inhumane thing to do. (In my honest opinion)

xp29

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hets are fine. They still carry the gene and if paired with a visual or know het a percentage of the hatchlings will be visual.
Het to het is also the safest way to breed, less chance of birth defects. All the pairings I mentioned still apply

Latest posts