• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hummm

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So most of my music on my ipod is country, although do have a few other things on there. So yesterday on the way to the beach my son was in the car fooling (as all teens do) with the stereo. To my surprise some Bob Seger came on. Brought back such great h.s. memories. Ran home to get on ITunes to download all my favs and to my surprise there are none. All tribute stuff...no originals. Very sad!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
what are you looking for? If you get me a list I might have it in my music library and I can email them to you. I have just about everything. If not my hubby knows some ways of getting them for free.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
and they are not from limewire and stuff like that so they are virus free.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just some of the typical old stuff. Night Moves, Turn the Page, Strutt...all that stuff. I can't believe ITunes doesn't have anything.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have those already...me and the kids listen to it while cleaning all the time. PM me your email and I will send them over to you.

Latest posts