• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How Often Do Dragons Sleep?

fureverywhere

Bearded Dragon Egg
Please to remember I'm a newbie here. Today I put Bernie on his climbing stick. I came home and he was the same place head down. I immediately thought " Oh Noo". I picked him up and he wrapped around my hand as usual and opened his eyes and tilted his head. Do they just snooze here and there or at a set time?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
They sleep at night, that's why it's good to get them on a light cycle of either 12 hours on 12 hours off or 14/10. The do take naps periodically throughout the day so nothing to worry about.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol they will sleep or nap in the oddest positions and places as young ones..I often would move mine to safer places if need be.. They will give you mini heart attacks here and there.. Ditto what patsy said.

Latest posts